Pride In The Arts Awards
1. Only one vote/ballot per valid email
address is accepted. Only the first vote/ballot received will be included
in the count. Additional votes/ballots from the same email address will be
deleted. Both multiple same name @ varied domain name as well as the reverse may
be checked for redundant votes, if found to be redundant votes they will be
2. Artists participating in the StoneWall Society GLBT Artist Promotion are eligible for nomination. Eligibility may be determined by an artist's presence in the GLBT Artists Directory located at http://www.stonewallsociety.com/GLBTArtists/glbtartists.htm
3. Artwork present on the participating artists websites at the time of nominations, as well as submitted work, will be eligible.
4. Nominations are made by artists, SWS Members, and visitors, in committee and through open internet vote.
5. Nominations for the SWS Pride In The Arts Awards will be in May/June.
6. Voting for the SWS Pride In The Arts Awards, as has been traditionally, will begin in June and end in July.
Categories currently include: Music Art, Literary Art, and Visual Art, and Performance Art. More categories may be added as required to address need.
7.In the event of an even tie vote for any specific award, artists who are a part of the tie vote will be awarded as recipients in full.
8. Award recipients are not eligible for nomination the following year for the same award for the same work.
9. "Fan Awards" are those awards which are nominated from the voting community not the nominations committee. All applicable rules apply toward "Fan Awards" as with other awards.
10. All recipients will be listed in that year's award recipient directory.
Nominations will be in Ballot form. Each ballot will contain all available awards for that category. There will be four ballots for 2004. Music Art Nominations, Literary Art Nominations, Visual Art Nominations, and Performance Art. Only one, the first, ballot per category will be accepted from each verified email address. Make sure you nominate all for each ballot before submitting your ballot. Remember 2003 recipients are not eligible for nomination for the same award for the same work of art. Nominees will be determined by the total count of nominations, open and committee. Up to five nominees per award will be listed for award vote.
|Music Art||Literary Art||Visual Art||Performance Art|
Meet the 2002 Recipients!
2002 Music Award Recipients 2002 Literary Award Recipients 2002 Visual Arts Awards Recipients
Meet the 2003 Recipients!
2003 Music Award Recipients 2003 Literary Award Recipients 2003 Visual Arts Awards Recipients
Receive our FREE monthly newsletter
StoneWall Society free web-based email, 6megs of space.
|Home||StoneWall Society Network NEW||Resource Graphic Links ***|
|Pledge||Job Fair||Resource Text Links N|
|Detailed Site Guide||SWS Community Awards Program||GLBT Web Site Reviews|
|Business Members||MountAroma *** and NEW||GLBT Web Reviewers|
|Friends of StoneWall Society||GLBT Petitions||Web/Internet Tools|
|Why||Research and Student Assistance Program**||International Pride Events Directory ***|
History and Reference
SWS GLBTI Artists Promotion
|StoneWall Webring||GLBT Artists Free Promo Service||GLBT Symbols|
|Member Webrings||GLBT Artists ***||GLBT Famous Persons ***|
|Link to Us ***||SWS Art World New and expanded||Archives *** and NEW|
|Contact Us||GLBT Artists Updates ***||
|Press Releases||Musicians Gallery N||Our Awards|
|Award Recipients ***|
|Equality Alert ***||
|NewsRoom||Member Area ***||
Media & Entertainment
|Travel ***||Member Site of the Month ***||SWS Internet Radio|
|Jacy's Page||Previous Member Sites of the month. N||GLBT Radio ***|
|StoneWall Society Zine||Members' This & That||Activities|
*** = Updated N = NEW
Sign My Guestbook View My Guestbook
Site opened 10/31/99
StoneWall Society 10/99 - 2004